Friday, December 19, 2008

On Vacation until Next Year!

It's been a very long week. Two very rainy school days, practice, practice and more practice for our Holiday Program, which went well yesterday afternoon. Two more performances for the whole school today. Baked cookies with the class. Baked for work parties, baked for gifts for co-workers. Wrapped gifts for co-workers. Not a whole lot of knitting got done and very little reading of The Lace Reader.

However...I am now on vacation! My hubby just came back with some Hawaiian BBQ takeout and we're going to watch The Family Stone on TV. No plans to leave the house tonight at all.

I was blessed with many gifts today from students and co-workers. The best gift of all, though, today is my bright, well-behaved, appreciative students and their awesome parents. Life is good!

Hopefully I'll be able to post more over the next week or so. Photos to come of some things that have made me smile this month.

Whatever you're doing, I hope you are filled with joy and peace!

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Woo-hoo, enjoy your break! And Merry Christmas :)