Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting Busy!

It's only 9 a.m. and I'm done baking 6 dozen cake mix cookies and 5 dozen Strawberry Cream cookies. Photos to come!

Best part...it's a rainy day and I'm not in the classroom! I love my students very much, don't get me wrong. But rainy days are stressful. It's so nice to be cozy at home, in my jammies, baking away on a rainy day.

The simple pleasures in life are really the best. Off to get a fresh brewed cup of coffee!

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, you're the industrious one today! Eat a cookie for me, can you believe I didn't bake a single cookie this Christmas?! I bought some though, hehehe!

Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Hi maria,

Sounds like a fun day! All of my cookies are done, I've been eating them all. LOL And the presents are all wrapped so I just have to do a few last minute stuff. Anyway, I just wanted to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas. Have a good one!