Saturday, November 1, 2008

November Daily Gratitudes


I saw on another blog today that the blogger was going to try to post her gratitudes daily this month. I think I will attempt to do the same. I'm going to try to post something specific about the day, not just the "general gratitudes" such as healthy family, etc. So here goes:


  • A new color and haircut by my friend, Vicki, and lots of good, deep talk while having it done

  • Coming home to all the laundry done by my husband

  • Sitting on the couch watching the first two episodes of The Mentalist with my hubby

  • Getting lots of knitting done on a scarf for my SIL during my hair appt. and watching TV

  • Rain today...love the sound of it!

  • All three sons home for the dinner hubby cooked tonight.

  • Time to read The Innocent Man

  • Leftover Halloween candy (ate way too much of it!)

1 comment:

Trish said...

How do you like The Mentalist so far? I love Simon Baker. Such a cutie :-)

I'm glad you have such wonderful things to be grateful for. Life is good!