It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Vampires, Werewolves, Socks, Laundry, and Ice Cream
pretty much sum up my day. I kept knitting away on the foot section of my first sock. When that got tiring (hey, it's not easy knitting on needles the size of toothpicks!), I'd switch to reading Eclipse, Twilight Saga Series. I finished it right before midnight. The final book in the series was pre-ordered from amazon and arrived late this afternoon. Joe has already started it. Matthew is next in line. I should have it by the end of the week. While trying not to be a total slug, I did some laundry. It's very humid today so I must admit, I had two separate bowls of ice cream. One in the late afternoon and one late at night. It's Dreyer's "Slow Churned Light" so it's not as fattening as some are, but still...I better not make it a habit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment