Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

I've spent one hour online already this morning. That's enough till tonight!

I've got to get moving! I'm getting dressed, grabbing my iPod and going for a brisk walk before it gets too hot.

I'm looking forward to spending 4th of July at my sister-in-law, Maria's home tomorrow with the family.

How will I keep my granddaughter entertained today? She was up at 6:30 a.m.! It's going to be a long day!

I hope my son Michael's fever comes down. He needs a day of rest at home but wants to go to basketball practice. We'll see how he feels by 2 p.m.

I'm hanging in there with reading The Host. It's getting better. Perhaps "fantasy" or "science fiction" really isn't the genre for me. I know it's not my favorite, but I liked Twilight so much, I thought I'd give this a try!

I had a wonderful conversation with my dear friend and co-worker, Emily, last night. She's a blessing!

I'm over halfway done with knitting Joe's Harry Potter scarf. I've been knitting for 1 1/2 years and ever since I began, he's been asking me to knit him this scarf. Yeah, it's going to be done this month. (Not that he'll need it for a few months, but it will be done!)

I've got lots of photos I need to download.

But for now, I need to get off my behind, get dressed, and get moving!

No comments: