I'll update with the progress soon!
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Taking on the Challenge!
I've been wanting to learn how to knit socks. So I began on Sunday. Just documenting the details here...
Trish, from Bloomin' Knitiot, gave me Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles: a Manual of Elegant Knitting Techniques and Patterns: Cat Bordhi for Christmas last year. I've waited till I could focus on the challenge of knitting this summer. I bought Plymouth Happy Feet shown below:
and size 1 needles (Options+Harmony+Wood+Fixed+Circular+Knitting+Needles+from+KnitPicks.com):

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! You're knitting socks! I'm so happy!
I almost bought that exact color of yarn when I was in Manistee last week. I actually didn't buy a "sock yarn souvenir" of our trip like I normally do. That would have been funny if I bought that same yarn!
Carry on, and let me know if you get stuck! Have fun!
Good luck and you will have to show us the finish product. I haven't knitted since Spring but will try again in the Fall but I have been making jewelry again. I know I have too many hobbies. LOL
Post a Comment