Monday, July 14, 2008

Leaving for Vegas

a bit later today. This morning I've got some errands to run and my hubby has to take our dog to the vet. He's whimpering and we can't figure out what's wrong. We've never had to take him in for anything other than check-ups and shots so this is really worrying me. I'm going to have to come up with a back-up ride to the airport if hubby isn't back from the vet yet.

I've set some recipes and other things to automatically post while I'm gone this week. I guess we'll see if blogger really works out those scheduled posts. I'm not taking my laptop with me.

I hope each of you have a great week!

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh wow, I hope the pup is ok! Be sure to let us know when you get back. And have a wonderful time, and a safe trip!

Unknown said...

Hope you are having the best time!!