Saturday, July 26, 2008

July's Not Over Yet!

This summer has been so relaxing for me. Yet, thoughts of work and teaching are starting to creep into my dreams (teachers get horrible nightmares about the first day of school and being unprepared!). So I thought I'd do a quick post of things I still have to look forward to for July:

  • Dinner with Michael's godparents on Monday night at this yummy place: Lucille's BBQ (haven't double-dated with them for over 10 years)
  • A pedicure, movie, and lunch with my friend, Tina, on Wednesday
  • An overnight romantic getaway to Pasadena with Jose and a trip to The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens (we're going to see the photography exhibit "This Side of Paradise" and take photos in the garden)
  • More reading...I want to read Book #2 and #3 in the Twilight Series
  • Casting on and trying to knit socks for the very first time

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Enjoy all of that, the overnight trip sounds wonderful.

When do you go back? The kids here go back in another week or so. I think some go next Friday (8/4) and all start the next Monday 8/7). SO early here!