Here are some photos through the years of my "dynamic duo":
Their baptism at 4 months (Matthew on the left, Michael on the right):
Cuddling with me before bedtime (Michael on left, Matthew on right):
At one of their first family reunions (Michael on left, Matthew on right):
Pudding anyone? (Matthew on left, Michael on right):
Their 3rd birthday wearing shirts made by a friend (Matthew,left, Michael on right):
Making a clubhouse in their bunkbeds (Matthew on left, Michael on right):
Last weekend with Dad (Michael on left, Matthew on right):


Cuddling with me before bedtime (Michael on left, Matthew on right):
At one of their first family reunions (Michael on left, Matthew on right):
Pudding anyone? (Matthew on left, Michael on right):
Their 3rd birthday wearing shirts made by a friend (Matthew,left, Michael on right):
Making a clubhouse in their bunkbeds (Matthew on left, Michael on right):
Last weekend with Dad (Michael on left, Matthew on right):I am having some difficulty believing they are 14 already and beginning high school in six weeks...they really do grow so fast.
I love you both very, very much Michael and Matthew. You make me a better person by being your mother. Have a fabulous birthday!
3 comments:
Matthew and Michael are such cuties--bet they'll have fun in high school! I loved the pudding picture--Matthew has most on the tray and a little on himself, Michael has most on himself and just a bit on the tray!
Happy birthday. guys!
Awww, such great pictures! Love seeing them through the years like that :)
Hope they had a terrific birthday!
Hi Maria,
I'm sorry I missed this post. Happy Birthday to Matthew and Michael(love those names by the way). Really wonderful photos, the time does go by way too fast.
Post a Comment