It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
I Knew It...
I'm definitely getting old. I read the first few pages of Harvesting the Heart by Jodi Picoult and got that "this sounds very familiar" feeling. I looked it up in my book journal and finally found it in April 2004. Oh well, more time to move on to the next book that I have not read! After looking through some of my accessible books (many are stored in boxes now as we are working on home improvements), I decided on Eat, Pray, Love, by Elizabeth Gilbert. I've had this book for months and have put off reading it for the summer. I'll probably take another paperback with me on my trip. Maybe a murder mystery. It's been a while since I've read one of those...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yikes, I hate when I get a book at a bookstore or library sale that I already own or have read. It's an age thing, I guess. My memory "ain't what it used to be"!!!
Happy Reading, let us know what books you take and read :)
Post a Comment