Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Five

It's nearly 5 p.m. so I thought I'd post a few "fives" for this Friday:

Five things I enjoyed doing today so far:
  1. Playing chess with my nephew, Ben (he won!)
  2. Chatting with my friend, Lisa R.
  3. Sleeping in till 8:00
  4. Baking muffins for the boys and their sleepover buds
  5. Knitting

Five things I'm still looking forward to doing tonight:
  1. Dinner out at a Mexican restaurant using a gift certificate
  2. Watching more of Season One of Ugly Betty
  3. Reading some more of Harvesting the Heart (began it last night)
  4. Reading some blogs
  5. Enjoying our cooler weather

Five things I'm looking forward to doing this weekend:
  1. Cousin and sister time tomorrow at my cousin's house
  2. Preparing for my Vegas trip
  3. Finishing the Harry Potter scarf
  4. Baking some cookies
  5. Getting a pedicure
Five errands I need to do this weekend:
  1. Grocery shopping
  2. Pay the dog license
  3. Library
  4. Post Office
  5. Dry cleaners

Five people on my mind today:

  1. My son, Michael (miss him while he's at camp)
  2. My sister, Kathleen
  3. My friend, Charles
  4. Trish
  5. Christine

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Hope you are having an awesome weekend! Enjoy every minute :)

P.S. Sounds like you're going to do a lot of baking!