- Eat healthier and be active each day (either walking, WiiFit, or some other kind of moving my body other than to the fridge and back!)
- Spend time with my family--enjoy my sons, husband, granddaughter, and extended family. Make memories
- Learn to play chess from my husband and play lots!
- Read lots and lots of books for fun and at least two for teaching
- Knit for charity and gifts
- Learn to knit socks!
- Declutter my house
- Scrapbook and donate unwanted supplies somewhere
- Visit old friends (Charlie in SF and Ann in San Diego)
- Spend a lot less time online and make the most of what I have in free time.
- Read The Purpose Driven Life with some of my loopie friends
- Take lots of photos with my Rebel
- Learn more about vegetarianism for my two sons, consider giving up red meat permanently for me...
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Summer Goals Meme
This Summer Goals Meme is going around some educators' blogs so I thought I'd join in. Here are my most important goals and I really had to try to be realistic here:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great goals Maria! How are you liking the Canon Rebel?
Post a Comment