Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happiness...

is burning the CD with your master's degree program portfolio on it and packaging it up to mail to your professor for review. It's done for now...until I hear if it needs revision.

I'm personally taking this "baby" to the post office at lunch tomorrow!

To celebrate...for the moment...I had a rather generous bowl of Dreyer's Light French Silk ice cream while watching Grey's Anatomy. And it was happiness too!

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh wow, that's fantastic! I bet you feel a tremendous relief and accomplishment at the same time :)

Now, pass me some of that ice cream!

Trish said...

Maria, I'm so happy that you've finally come to this point. I'm really proud of you (I've said it many times before) and I hope you feel the sense of accomplishment and pride for yourself that you deserve. Way to go, girlfriend!