This little girl came for a visit to Grandpa and Oma's house. I took her to a Children's Day at our local park. The weather has been unbelievably hot this weekend, topping off in the high 90s. It was 98 degrees when I went out to get lunch at noon.
So on the way home from the park, she and I stopped off with her mother to buy the first popsicles of the summer (even though it is barely spring!):
And I love this picture of my niece, nephew, and Natalie having their popsicles (dirty faces and all):


3 comments:
I love that picture! Popsicles are a must in that heat! I am hoping things warm up around here again soon. I was not happy to wake up to snow this morning!
That is a great photo of all of them just enjoying their treats. I can't believe how hot it is there. We got hit with some cold weather again but by thursday it should be beautiful. Hope you are having a great week.
She's such a pretty little girl. I love her rosey cheeks!
Post a Comment