- A husband who makes dinner, serves it with a smile, despite being bone weary from working on the house outside
- Three greats sons who all hug me when I walk through the door
- My good health and ability to walk, talk, and think
- Food to eat when so many people are starving in this world
- Diet Coke (dare I say I am on my 4th one today?)
- my teaching partner who heated my Lean Cuisine lunch for me while I dismissed our students for lunch
- Cooler weather after a scorching weekend
- Coffee in the morning made by hubby before I get up
- Fruit
- Music (listened to John Mayer's Continuum while working after school in my classroom)
- The fact that we did not have to write checks to the federal and state government this year for taxes owed (we got refunds--yeah!)
- Color
- Faith
- My students , who inspire me to be a better teacher
- My memories of my parents--I think they would have been proud of me today, especially my mother. I swear I could feel her presence today.
- The ability to read and write and record my thoughts
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Tuesday Gratitudes
Sometimes when I am overwhelmed with work and master's degree responsibilities, I find I need to stop and write down what I am grateful for. Today is one of those days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love all of your gratitudes Maria. Diet coke is always good.
And what a great hubby and sons you have.
Post a Comment