Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday Update

The classroom is almost ready for Open House on Wednesday.

I'm about 70% done with my portfolio!

I've picked up the The Day I Ate Whatever I Wanted, by Elizabeth Berg from the library.

I'm home for the rest of the day...going to knit as long as I can last tonight!

3 comments:

Trish said...

How about we see a picture of your classroom one of these days, teacher? ;-)

I put my name on the list for the book...they don't have it yet, and I am 14th on the list. That's ok, I am reading Water for Elephants right now

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Yeah, you're getting a lot accomplished! Have fun knitting and be sure to let us know about that Berg book. I've thoroughly enjoyed the 3 or 4 books of hers I have read in the past.

:)

Christine said...

Did you get the afghan done? :::Fingers crossed::: I'm on the list for the book as well - LOVE Berg...what was the Haiku??? Hope you had fun at the birthday party!