Thursday, April 17, 2008

Almost TGIF...

so here's what I'm looking forward to this weekend:
  • Making a "want to do list" for when I complete my portfolio and submit it next month
  • Some leisurely coffee drinking with my man
  • Some downtime with my sons
  • A trip to Target
  • My nephew's 9th birthday party (afghan will NOT be done, darn it!)
  • Seeing my extended family at the above party
  • Taking more pictures
  • Deciding on which book to read next from my huge TBR pile
  • Knitting
  • Catching up on blogs
  • Calling my friend, Rose, and catching up
Here's what needs to get done this weekend that I'm not looking forward to as much:
  • Working Saturday morning to prepare my classroom for Open House on Wednesday night
  • Making lots of progress on my master's degree portfolio

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great list, lots of fun stuff on there :) Hope you get to do a lot of that, and enjoy it all, too. At least the good seems to outweigh the not-as-good!

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend!!!