Saturday, March 8, 2008

Gift Revealed

Here's my master's degree "graduation gift" that I had you guess about on Thursday. I'm so excited! It is minus the lens as we decided to buy a different lens than the one it would have came with. I'll probably get a 18-200 mm lens. Hubby has one for his Canon 30D and I really love it. So much to learn about! I got it early so I can take it to Sedona, AZ with us later this month.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

My husband gave me a Nikon 80...or something like that, a couple of months ago, complete with 2 different lens, a tripod, remote control, carrying case, filters, etc., etc., etc. Now if only he'd given me LESSONS to go with it. lol I hinted at Christmas that a paid course from the local college would be a primo gift, but I guess he didn't get the hint. I've been hesitant to spend the money for a course on myself but, at this point, it's either that or sell the camera.
I'm impressed that you are so very near to that master's degree. Congrats on that!!
:)
Kari

Unknown said...

Hi Maria,

I LOVE it! I think I would like a really nice camera more then jewelry. You are going to have so much fun with this.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, that's awesome! That's what I got last fall for my birthday. I got the "regular" lens with it, I think it's 18-55 and then get a telephoto for Christmas. It's a 70-300, I think, probably should get up and look :) I'm ashamed to admit that I shoot pretty much everything still on automatic! :)

Enjoy and let us know how it's coming with the new happy!