Saturday, March 15, 2008

Finally, it's my turn!

I've been on the waiting list at our library for these books for quite awhile. I just checked my library account online (love that option!) and they are all waiting for me to pick them up! Yeah, just in time to take them on our Sedona vacation. After reading so much YA fiction lately, I can't wait to read some "adult novels" again. Now I'll just have to decide which one to read first...

Change of Heart, by Jodi Picoult
The Appeal, by John Grisham
Firefly Lane, by Kristin Hannah

Any suggestions? Let me know if you've read one of them and which one you think I should begin first.

4 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oooh, how fun! I love getting books from the library too, especially new releases. I haven't read any of these yet, so I will be anxious to hear what you think of each of them.

Have a wonderful trip!

Unknown said...

I love all of these authors and it's been awhile since I read one of Kristen Hannah's books. I didn't know she had a new one out but I do enjoy her books.

Anonymous said...

I love Jodi Picoult, so read that first. No, the new John Grisham sounds great (I have it on my bookshelf to read soon), so read that one. Wait, I heard that the Kristin Hannah book is very good, so read that one first.

I'm a lot of help, aren't I?

Anonymous said...

OOOH! Let me know how they are! I haven't read any of them. I have considered reading Jodi Picoult... but haven't yet!!!