- I need to find a way to motivate one of my sons to apply himself in school
- I want to start scrapping again, maybe switch from 12x12 to 8x8 size
- I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since Mom died
- Work is very overwhelming
- I'm only 9 weeks away from finishing my master's program
- We're going to Vegas today for a friend's wedding
- I get to see my girlfriend, Rose, and her family while we are in Vegas
- I need to get my car washed
- I need to get back on track with W.W. (I was horrible this week)
- I love my sons so much and want the very best for them!
- I am looking forward to having time for a blog makeover.
- I need a pedicure and haircut too!
- I'm a bit burnt out on knitting and am just going to work on squares for Warm Up America for the next couple of weeks.
- I have too many shows on my DVR to catch up with (Big Brother, Jon & Kate + 8, American Idol)
- Taxes still need to be given to our accountant (my brother)
- Tons of papers to correct for my students
- Need to back up and download pictures from my camera
- Too much to do and here I sit!
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Randomness at its best.....
my mind is filled with all sorts of stuff so here goes:
Labels:
family,
health,
knitting,
master's program,
organization,
random thoughts,
scrapping,
sons,
teaching,
TV,
work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hoep you had a good time in Vegas. I haven't been there in 30 years so I think I need to visit again. LOL I'm with you on getting back on track with WW. Hope you have a good week.
Hope you had fun in Vegas! I had a bad week on WW too. Ladies---we start again!
I absolutely love your random thoughts. :-) They really help to spur my own!
Post a Comment