Saw this over on Sentiments by Sophia and thought it would be fun:
One thing I won’t let my husband buy me…clothes would be the only thing. He doesn't like to buy them for me because he's anxious about buying "too big" or "too small".
One thing I would love to have, but I probably will never have…a huge sprawling ranch style home with an open kitchen and lots of rooms for guests, a craft room, and home office
One thing you will never find in my closet…shoes with over 2" heels, it's all about comfort now!
One thing I would choose if I were having elective surgery...a tummy tuck, it's much needed after losing 90 lbs. and two pregnancies (including a twin pregnancy)
One thing I love about my face…my eyes.
One thing that I love to do…browse a bookstore with no time limit
One thing I would like to change if I could…my mother's suffering the last year of her life
One thing I would change as a mom…I would stay calm more and not sweat the small stuff
One thing I would do if I had unlimited money…build a beautiful "nursing home" in my community that doesn't look or feel anything like the traditional "old folks home"
One thing I that I will not do again…buy scrapping or knitting supplies on impulse without a project in mind
One thing that I would like to do…catch up on my scrapbooking and document all the stories/moments that are in my head before I forget them
One thing I could do without...several pairs of pajamas (I tend to not wear them all, I have a couple "favorites")
One thing I love to smell…fresh baked donuts
One thing I would do if I won the lottery…take my immediate family on a summer long trip through Europe, staying in the finest hotels (we'd be sure to visit the birthplaces of both my parents)
One thing that infuriates me...hearing foul language when I am out in public
One thing that I love about winter…It's not 100+ degrees like in the summer!
One thing I love about scrapbooking…If I didn't scrapbook, so many memories would not be documented and preserved
One thing I am addicted to…coffee, it's the only thing I must have every day!
One thing I pray for…Obviously my children, but, also my sister and her kidney function to improve
One thing I wish I had… a bigger home
One thing I would do again, regardless of the pain…care for my mother in her last days (not physically painful but very much emotionally painful)
One thing that I absolutely hate to do…scrub floors
One thing that is weird about me…my mood swings back and forth, all too frequently
One thing that I need help on…getting organized and staying focused
One thing I find most relaxing...the sound of rain when I'm home
One thing that could get me in trouble…my mouth!
One thing that annoys me…lights left on in empty rooms
One thing I dread; therefore, don’t do very often…go to Costco when it's super busy!
One thing that I have learned, but still sometimes forget…that I am my own person and do not have to do what others always want me to do. I need to be true to myself and value my self.
3 comments:
So. You don't tend to wear pajamas, eh? ;-) Loved reading your answers! {{{Maria}}}
I should be more careful with my sentence structure. LOL I tend to wear "the same ones" over and over again.
Great answers Maria. I always like reading things like this because you get to know more about bloggy buddies. Hope you are having a good week. My knitting class was cancelled tonite because of all the ice so I get another week to practice (I need it) LOL
Post a Comment