Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Word is...

mindful.

After giving it a great deal of thought, this word popped into my mind on the drive to the movie theatre yesterday. I want to be mindful of:

  • what I choose to do with my free time
  • what I say to and about people
  • what I put into my mouth to eat
  • what I read
  • what I choose to document in my scrapbooks
  • how I spend my time with my family
  • God and His presence in my life
  • how I can make a genuine difference in the lives of others

No matter how much I try to think of another word, this one comes back to me over and over. I think it is a good choice for this year. I am going to post this in my sidebar as a constant reminder.

1 comment:

Trish said...

that is perfect, Maria! I'm trying to figure out what my word will be for 2008.