It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Movies, TV, and Books
2008 is off to a very peaceful start. I'm really enjoying this downtime before going back to work on Jan. 7th. Definitely a perk of being a teacher! During vacation, I've had the chance to watch a few movies on DVD, The Holiday, Serendipity (a favorite of my son's and mine), Love and Lyrics. Then I really enjoyed seeing The Kite Runner with my nieces on NYE. Today I'm going to see P.S. I Love You with my teaching partner and oldest son (he loves romantic movies). I also got hooked on watching The Office on DVD. We got our oldest son the Season One and Two set. It's quite amusing! I think I'm going to have to get Season Three soon for us. I've also done quite a bit of reading. Finished up The Abstinence Teacher so I could return it today. Then looked around to see what I could read next in my piles of books. Decided to read Balcony People, by Joyce Landorf Heatherley, a book I bought a few months ago and haven't read. I thought it would be a great book to start off the new year and it's a very short read. What's on your reading pile?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We just finished a thing at church last fall about "balcony and basement" people. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Must check out this book :)
Post a Comment