Monday, December 31, 2007

I Could Get Used to this!

Relaxing, that is! Since my last post, I've had more downtime and loved and appreciated every second of it!

On Saturday, I babysat my sister's two kids for her birthday. She and her hubby went out to dinner and the movies. Her kids are a handful--ages 2 and 4! I forgot how much work these little ones are and how much energy they have! I finished reading On Strike for Christmas too. A cute read. I'm going to pass it on to my sister now. My oldest son got me into watching Season One of The Office on DVD. It was one of his gifts from us and I really enjoyed watching the show. Hoping to see Season Two before going back to work on January 7th.

Yesterday, hubby had a photo shoot and I went along. He lets me use the Canon EOS 10D while he shoots with the Canon EOS 30D. The family of five has three grown kids and they were a lot of fun! Afterwards, did some grocery shopping and then cleaned the house a bit. My sister-in-law, Margarita, and her family came over for some dinner. They brought the roasted chickens for some place near their home. We made tacos and just relaxed. Worked on finishing up some of the Christmas cookies around here. Way too many sweets! They left about 9 p.m. and their two younger sons spent the night with us to visit with my twins. I then went to bed with The Abstinance Teacher, the library book that's due on the 2nd! It's quite interesting, I plan to finish it tomorrow. We have no plans for New Year's Day.

No comments: