Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hanging in there

and dreaming of winter break which will begin on Dec. 20th! It's only Tuesday night and I'm so wiped out. Work is busy, busy and there's lots of homework for my master's class this week. Let's not discuss the report cards I haven't even begun that are due on Friday morning. Tomorrow I'm presenting a literacy training for about 30 new teachers and a couple of principals (including my new principal). ACK! My biggest concern...what to wear!

All I really want to do is knit, read holiday books from the library, blog, decorate my house, and wrap the gifts I already bought. Plus spend some quality time with my hubby and sons.

Thanks for letting me vent...off to get organized for tomorrow and try to get some sleep. If I can just turn my brain off. And with all that is on my mind, that's a very big IF...

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Gosh you do have a lot on your plate! Like you said though, just hang in there and I know it will go by so fast. Then, hopefully you can sit back and enjoy some of those things you mentioned, that make you happy :)

Hope you have a good week and that the classes, report cards and training go well.

Unknown said...

I know it does seem like things are non stop and it sounds like you have alot going on. Hope your break comes real soon!