It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Christmas Blog Countdown
Day Five: Do you hang mistletoe? Nope, I think we've only done it once or twice. It's just not a tradition in our home. Maybe I should begin it?
Although I love the thought and sentiment, we don't hang mistletoe either. We did a couple of times when we were newly married. My husband would go hunting with his dad or brothers and come home with some that he "shot down". I loved it and we got lots of kissing time in :) These days, he's all about hunting. To heck with the non-newlywed stuff, hehehe!
4 comments:
Although I love the thought and sentiment, we don't hang mistletoe either. We did a couple of times when we were newly married. My husband would go hunting with his dad or brothers and come home with some that he "shot down". I loved it and we got lots of kissing time in :) These days, he's all about hunting. To heck with the non-newlywed stuff, hehehe!
Have a good day :)
I like reading all of your Christmas Blog countdown, it sounds fun!
Well, I hang 'fake' mistletoe every year, does that count? LOL I have a faux boquet of mistletoe I hang from the ceiling every year.
Post a Comment