Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Something to think about...


“ At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. ”

- Albert Schweitzer (1875-1965) theologian, philosopher, physician
Which person are you today? The person who's light has gone out? Or the one who will rekindle someone else's flame with your own spark?
Me? I think today I am a little of both. Going to try hard to rekindle someone's spark. Make it a good Wednesday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... I'm totally the spark that has went out and needs rekindling. I have two pre-interns this semester and they are rekindling my spark at work. I love the fresh mind of a college student! So inspiring! ;)
Loving your blog.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, great quote and food for thought :)

Dianne said...

This has long been one of my favorite quotes. Thanks for posting it.