Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tuesday Gratitudes

In honor of September 11th and the unforgettable tragedies of that day, all of my gratitude today relates to my country.

I am grateful for:
  • The freedom to speak, work, think, and live my faith the way I choose to
  • All of our service people and civilians who have lost their lives to protect our country
  • The brave men and women who serve our country so unselfishly
  • The families of our military personnel who sacrifice the presence and safety of their loved ones
  • A democratic society where I have the privilege and honor to vote
  • A country where I am proud to raise my children to be Americans
  • A national anthem that brings tears to my eyes each time it is played
  • Living in the most beautiful, courageous country in the world.


God bless America!

No comments: