Sunday, September 9, 2007

My long lost scrapping mojo has been found!

Eight pages done so far today. This is by far my favorite and the simplest. I think I love it so much because I absolutely adore these pictures I took of my oldest son. The fact that I had them printed at Costco with the white border made it even easier. Add some rub-on letters and the huge "legacy" rub-on, Making Memories leather flowers with brads and it is done! I've left all my stuff out on the table. Hoping to get back to it later tonight. Here's a close-up of the Legacy rub-on:

3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

awesome layout gf... wow!

Christine said...

LOVE that horizontal picture - GREAT lo! Now please pass the mocha, I mean the moolah, I mean...oh, okay - plee-uz pass the mojo :-)

Stephanie Coats said...

Great job Maria! I love the layout, theme and pictures!