Thursday, September 13, 2007

Is it Friday yet?

While I absolutely love my job, I must say it has been an intense, busy week. It's perfectly acceptable for a working girl (and anyone else, for that matter) to look forward to the weekend, isn't it? As I do this, I'm thinking of the "to-do" list I'll have ahead of me, as well as the fun things planned.

Two very fun things going on:
  • Lunch with a favorite niece at Panera Bread on Saturday. She just started a new position as a middle school counselor and I am so anxious to hear all about it.
  • The baby shower for a couple at work. It's their first child and it's going to be fun!

Things I "must" do this weekend:
  • Write two papers for my master's class
  • Detailed lesson plans for next week
  • Grocery shopping
  • Maybe Weight Watchers
  • Set up my donation website for the American Cancer Society Relay for Life

Things I "want" to do this weekend:
  • Read some more
  • Sleep some (including a nice nap)
  • Knit and listen to podcasts
  • Write some snail mail to friends
  • Hang out with my sons and husband
  • Call my brothers and see how they are doing

But for now, I need to get going. It's another busy day and I 'm looking forward to passing out those gifts and cards I bought last night!

Make today a great one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the "maybe" weight watchers. I'm so on and off these days!!! I love your list. I feel like I'm reading my OWN list! Boy, we DO have a lot in common :)