
Well, the first draft of the huge paper is almost done. Except for the bibliography according to APA guidelines. And I need to read it again to make sure it makes sense. This was by far the most difficult paper to put together in the seven courses so far in this program.
I learned a few things though. I have listened to some good music while writing: Once Again: Music: John Legend, Continuum: Music: John Mayer, and Girls & Boys: Music: Ingrid Michaelson. Because there is no way I can listen to a podcast while I'm composing a paper. I may just type the words I'm hearing on my paper. LOL It's happened before. But the music was good company. I didn't even get out the Grey's Anatomy DVDs from Season One and Two, because let's face it, Dr. McDreamy would have had me totally enthralled. My next comment would have been, "What paper?"
I did have lunch with another special niece, Sonia, today. We went to Panera. I never tire of that place. And then we walked next door to Target. And all I bought was a gift bag. Can you believe it? She and I had a 20 minute discussion in the book department about all sorts of books. And I didn't even buy one. Because I have a ton to read already and who has time to read a ton right now? Because Grey's Anatomy Season 4 is beginning on Sept. 27th. And I need to be ready for that!
I have a few more things to write about but I am tired of typing. I've been on this laptop for the last five hours or so. So, tomorrow, I'll finish up the highlights of this weekend so far. Gotta finish this paper tomorrow and write another one page paper before tomorrow night. And the baby shower is tomorrow. And maybe Weight Watchers, depending on what the scale says in the morning. And getting ready for work on Monday!
But for now, it's good night, friends. I've been up since 5 a.m. and I'm wiped out. Sweet dreams...
3 comments:
A very cool photo... did you take it? I need to get caught up on Grey's Anatomy, too :)
No, I found it at google images. I have to figure out how to do the "credits" under the photos like you do on your blog. Any advice? I'd appreciate it.
I'm glad you're almost done with your paper. That must be such a relief!
Post a Comment