
As a teacher, I've been fortunate to have this summer off. I've done lots of travelings to beautiful places--Utah, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. I've had several lazy days. But I haven't done all the things on my "summer to do" list that I had hoped. I haven't scrapbooked, journaled, or cleaned out the clutter I'd hoped to get to by now. I have done lots of reading, knitting, and relaxing. I've spent time with friends and family. I've enjoyed my darling niece and nephew and my cute granddaughter. I've reflected on my life and where I am at in my journey. I've made more mental "to do" lists for the fall. It's all been good but it's time to get back into a routine. The summer and its hot days has me feeling very lazy right now. That's not good. I have so much I want to do in my life still. I'll be glad for cooler days, getting back to work, and having a more structured life. That seems to work better for me. Not being crazy busy, just on a schedule. With some free time thrown in there. Looking forward to that happening in a couple of weeks, but until then, I'm going to keep taking it easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment