Monday, August 20, 2007

Random thoughts











Just some things going through my mind this Monday morning:
  • I need to enjoy the quietness of my mornings during my last week of vacation.

  • Why can't I get motivated to walk every day for exercise?

  • What gift can I make inexpensively for all my sister-in-laws and cousins for Christmas? I want it to be cute and useful!

  • Where should I order my prescription sunglasses from?

  • What's for dinner that is healthy and filling?

  • I need to get back on a budget and be careful in my spending again.

  • What do I want to scrap first when I finally do scrap?

  • I need to take Matthew to the library. He's been asking for a couple of days.

  • I miss my mother very much. I'd give anything to hear her voice again.

  • I am blessed. My life is so good--there is so much love in it.

1 comment:

Stephanie Coats said...

Great post idea! I seriousy need to ponder a Christmas list, too!