With 3 months, 3 weeks and 4 days to go, there's still time to get organized and not go overboard with a shopping frenzy or major credit card transactions. Hard to think about Christmas when the current temperature is in the high 90s. But I don't like to rush around at the last minute buying just anything to wrap up and give someone. I've been thinking about what to get some people and what I could make for others. I have some solid baking skills, thanks to my mother. Those are some of her cookies pictured above. I could knit for some friends and family too. Nothing fancy, some scarves or dish towels.
So, it's time to make my gift shopping list and what I plan to bake or make. Good to get organized ahead of time. I'm also giving some thought to simplifying the holidays around here. Focusing more on people and less on the "commercialism" of it.
Do you have any ideas or websites to share? I'd love to see them!


1 comment:
http://holidaygrandplan.com/index.php
http://organizedchristmas.com/
Post a Comment