Saturday, August 18, 2007

a blog meme

Saw this on a blog awhile ago and thought it would be fun to do now that I have my own blog!

james brown or marvin gaye? Marvin Gaye
chinese or indian takeout! Chinese
fleece or knitted blanket? knitted
makeup or without? Without most of the time
costco or whole foods? costco
wildflowers or arrangements? Both are beautiful.
tradition or shakeups? Traditions
cello or trumpet? trumpets
watch-wearing or no? not so much anymore until I buy one I really like
salt water or fresh (for swimming)? Fresh
pants or shorts? Shorts in the summertime
digital camera or old-school? Digital for me... though it took my husband a long
time to convince me to move over from film
Plugged in or wireless? My wireless laptop, love it!
waltz or tango? I can’t dance either but I’d love to do a tango!
time or newsweek? Neither one
waterbed or mattress? Mattress, I get seasick =)
cream and sugar or not? Cream, non-flavored
CNN or BBC News? CNN
iTunes or something else? iTunes
scented candles or unscented? Scented
prairie or mountain? Mountains!
socks or barefoot? Barefoot if possible, don’t like the feeling of socks
matt damon or ben affleck? Ben affleck though matt damon is cute too!
brass or pewter? Pewter
wool or cotton? Cotton!
willow tree or pine? Pine trees, love the smell
gerald ford or jimmy carter? Jimmy Carter
france or italy? Italy, I want to see Rome and the churches there!
electric or gas stove? Gas, I can’t seem to get the temperature right on electric

No comments: