Saturday, May 24, 2014

Saturday Ramblings

Today has been my first completely lazy Saturday in quite some time. I loved every minute of it. The weather was overcast and cool. That made it even better. I needed it. Life is somewhat busy right now. 

I'm excited to start the Good Morning Girls bible study on You Are Loved with a private Facebook group and in person with two friends, Eva and Mary Lou. http://www.goodmorninggirls.org/2014/05/loved-enrollment-starts-now/ I ordered the book from amazon and I'll be ready to go June 2nd. 

I'm loving succulents right now and bought a few last month to have around the house. I love seeing the new growth in them. I still want to replant them into pretty pots. 

I'm loving the the Book Riot http://bookriot.com podcast and articles. Lots of titles added to my  To Be Read list at Goodreads. 

I'm on track with my eating and exercise for this week. I walked Tuesday through Friday night and totaled about 10 miles. I'm staying in my calorie limits and eating more whole foods. It's a start! This is the sunset last night during my walk. 

Summer vacation begins after June 13th! Thirteen more days of school and I'll be out for three of them for meetings. I love this class! 

I'm blogging on my mini iPad using the blogger app and I'm missing all the extra stuff you can do directly from the blogger website. Like inserting links and bullets and such. 

I'm reading Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline and really loving it. Can't wait for more reading time this summer. 

My son is doing well in South Africa and teaching 12th grade classes about the importance of education and study skills! I could not be prouder! 

No comments: