Saturday, August 10, 2013

10 on the 10th


I haven't done one of these in forever! However, as I'm relaxing in Canada this afternoon, I've been reading a few blogs. Being on vacation gives me lots of time to think and reflect. 

So my 10 on the 10th is a list (in no particular order) of ten things that I want to be more intentional about in the coming months. I feel that I often have GOOD intentions about many of these things but I really LACK on the follow through. So while I don't want to call them goals (because they are not measurable and time related at this time, thinking of SMART goals), they are intentions that I want to start putting into practice more often or to at least establish a routine for now. 

1) Eat healthier food, especially more plant based food and less sugar. 

2) drink more water and less of everything else. 

3) figure out some type of exercise plan that works for me. 

4) Limit time on social media. 

5). Knit. 

6) finish 2012 Project Life scrapbook

7) Re-establish daily quiet time before work.

8) encourage others through handwritten notes and random gifts of homemade cookies. 

9) spend more time focusing on my husband while I'm at home.

10) be selective in what I'm reading for pleasure. 

What 10 things do you want to share about today? 


1 comment:

Sarah said...

It looks like we have a lot of the same goals! My current PL strategy is to set aside one day a week to work on it. I get done whatever I get done, and I don't even think about it the rest of the week.