What's going on in my life right now?
We are preparing for my eldest son Joe to graduate from Cal State Fullerton tomorrow and his party for about 75 people here at home afterwards.
My twins are both home after completing their freshman years at college!
I've got 12 school days left to finish up my 15th year of teaching!
I need to work on my county application for Teacher of the Year.

1 comment:
Look at you, blogging! So much going on with you and your boys, they are so grown up :) Congratulations on the Teacher of the Year possibilities!
Looks like a lot of good books you have stacked up. I've been reading up a storm lately, borrowing a lot of Kindle books from my library. I still prefer reading on my Kindle or ipad over a "real" book, I'm a true convert.
Have a blessed day!
Post a Comment