1. Have you ever used Craigslist?
No, not yet.
2. Can you sew?
Not anymore. In junior high, I took a Home Ec. class whre we sewed our own gym bag and a sundress/jumper. My mother was an accomplished seamstress though and made many of my bridesmaids' dresses, as well as my flower girl and junior bridesmaid.
3. Do you pour syrup on your pancakes or dip your pancakes in the syrup?
Pour the syrup over!
4. Rain storms: Love them or hate them?
I love them if I am at home and all my family is tucked safely into our little house. I find the sound of rain and thunder extremely soothing.
5. Do you like swimming?
No, because I am not a strong swimmer. I like to be in a pool on a hot day though.
6. What kind of drink do you order at Sonic?
I have never been to a Sonic. The closest one is over 20 miles away. But if I went I'd probably order a Cherry Limeade drink. I've heard from others those are delicous!
7. Are you funny?
I think I have a good sense of humor. I can be witty at times.
8. At what age will your kids get cell phones?
My three sons already have cell phones. The twins were in middle school and I think Joe was a freshman in high school. I like knowing I can contact them at any time when they are not with me.
9. What’s your favorite vegetable?
Hmmm...I don't really have a favorite. I do love spinach, asparagus, and cucumbers.
10. Were you a Girl Scout?
No, but I would have liked to be. Our parents did not put us into extracurricular activities as children. I think I would have loved being a girl scout because I am a very social person, even as a child.
1 comment:
Cherry Limeade is delicious. Try it.
Post a Comment