Thursday, March 17, 2011

Slice of Life Day 17

Tonight both of my sons went to the Sadie Hawkins dance. Michael went last year but Matthew has not attended any school dances as of yet. He's got a sweet girlfriend, Rocio, and she asked him to the dance. Kids now a days get very creative in how they ask someone to the dance. Rocio had a Pizza Hut veggie pizza (Matthew's a vegetarian for nearly 4 years now) delivered a week before the dance:


Michael's date asked him at their youth group night:
His nickname from junior high is "White Psycho" (long story) and either the girl didn't know how to spell it or decided to get creative...anyway, I think it's adorable how she used the chalk wall to put her question on there.


Here's Matthew and Rocio who decided to go as hippies (they made his shirt together):

And since Michael's date met him at the dance (they're just friends, not dating), I didn't get a photo of them together. They went with a western theme.

Here are my twin sons at 16 1/2 years old:


I really love this photo of them.

No comments: