Monday, April 25, 2011

Natalie...Right Now

I wanted to capture this moment in my granddaughter's life right now with a qui k interview.

I WANT: an iPod when I’m 7


I HAVE: a DSI and my cat to keep me company

I WISH: I could live on a farm because I love horses

I HATE: cows

I MISS: my kitty

I HEAR: TV

I WONDER: if Freckles was really still alive (he died yesterday)

I AM NOT: a cow

I DANCE: in my folklorio school

I SING: my favorite songs—Last Christmas

I CRY: when I miss somebody

I AM NOT ALWAYS: a cat

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: cookies

I WRITE: love notes

I NEED: something to make me company when I am asleep

I SHOULD: clean up my room

I START: to watch TV

I FINISH: my homework

Where were you born? At my little tiny house

How old will you be this year? 7

Nicknames: Nat, Natalie

Are you taller than your mother? I’m smaller than my mother.

Do you cry often during movies? Some

Favorite color: gold

Favorite foods: shrimp

Favorite beverage: Sprite

Favorite cold cereal: Cocoa Puffs

Favorite Smells: cake

Favorite time of day: lunch

Favorite book: I’m Invited to a Party by Mo Williams

What is your favorite game? Tic-Tac-Toe

Favorite cartoon: Surf’s Up on Cartoon Network

How many pillows do you sleep with? 2

Do you play an instrument? no

What was the last movie you saw?Rio with Conrad and Elke

What is your favorite article of clothing? pajamas

What is your dream vacation? Las Vegas

What do you love most about Grandpa? He loves me the most.

What do you love most about Mom? She’s so nice to me.

What do you love most about Oma? She takes me to the library.

What do you love most about Grandma? She cares for me.

Who is your best friend? Betsy

If you were an animal what would you be? A cat

What would choose for dinner every night? Spaghetti

1 comment:

Bree said...

What a great idea. She appears to be a lovely granddaughter and you definitely do not look old enough to have a granddaughter.