Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day in Horse Country

My cousin, Corina, live out in Norco, horse country. My sister and I went out there today to meet up with Corina and her sisters. We call it "'cousin lunch" and get together about four times a year. Elke, my niece, came with us but my nephew, Conrad, stayed behind with his dad to attend a Cub Scout hike.

Corina's home is on a property that's over an acre in size. This is HUGE for us because we live so close to our neighbors that my neighbor can hear me sneeze in my kitchen if I have my window open and she's got hers open in her kitchen or dining room. Here are just a few photos of our day and her wide open spaces:

One of her horses and her pig, Spanky






Apparently Spanky likes to follow this horse around.
 


My niece, Elke, looking at the neighbor's horses
 
Just a photo I took looking up at the sky.

No comments: