- a postcard notifying me that my mammogram was normal
- health insurance to pay for annual mammograms!
- a fresh pot of coffee when I woke up early at 4:45 a.m.
- energy to get through an 11.5 hour work day on the DMAST team
- a catered lunch
- homemade muffins by Lisa C. for our DMAST breakfast
- Diet Coke!
- a very short commute to work
- comfy professional clothes
- a husband who takes care of everything at home so that I can work so long and hard
- a clean and safe home
- my relationship with God and my faith in him
- instant messaging with Trish before she left for her trip with Diane
- a sweet e-mail from Stacy
- love from my husband and sons!
- Grey's Anatomy is on tonight.
- My health and the life I live!!!
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Thursday Gratitudes
I haven't done a gratitude post in a long time, so here goes! Things I am grateful for today...big and small:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment