Tuesday, September 28, 2010

48 isn't so bad...

when you are blessed to be loved as greatly as I am!
I can't even write in detail about all of the blessings today other than to say that there were over 60 Facebook wall posts, numerous texts, sweet treats from friends and students, and a great big birthday sign from my son, Michael. We went to dinner as a family at Chili's where I indulged in a huge bacon cheeseburger that I couldn't even finish. My darling granddaughter called and told me she was saving her tooth fairy money to buy me a gift. How sweet is that?!

Joe got me the Wii Fit Plus which is what I wanted. Anxious for cooler weather so I can try it.

Jose ordered me the Kindle 3G wireless with a polka dotted case. It's on its way!

I'm so grateful for all the beautiful people the Lord has blessed me with in this life.

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

So glad you had a wonderful birthday Maria! Wii Fit Plus and a Kindle are definitely my kind of gifts, LOL! Can't wait to hear what you think of the Kindle :) I'm on the fence but leaning that way .. and my birthday is later this month, so maybe I'll get a surprise too!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend :)