Outside my window... the sun has just set, the weather is very warm, and there's a steady "hum" of freeway traffic
I am thinking... that I should tackle the things on my "to do list" instead of spend time online
I am thankful for... my teaching job that allows for 2 months off during the summer
I am wearing...my black with pink polka dots nightie.
I am remembering... summers when I was a little girl and the unstructured days of play with friends
I am going... to read my book after this.
I am reading...Fireworks over Toccoa, Women of the Bible devotional, my Bible, and various blogs
I am hoping...that my sister's first "at home dialysis" goes smoothly tomorrow
On my mind... Matthew. My sister and brothers. My husband.
Noticing that... I need to get some things organized before returning to work.
From the kitchen... not much. Hamburgers tonight. Maybe cookies in the morning.
Around the house... progress is being made on our bedroom. Waiting on my brother to come do some things Jose cannot do.
One of my favorite things~ A quiet house in the morning and a cup of coffee while I read my Bible.
1 comment:
Hope the new "at home" dialysis went well for your sister :)
Sounds like you're enjoying the last of your summer :)
P.S. I wish I could figure out how to get your blog to show up in my Google Reader. I thought I had it fixed, but it's not letting me know about updates, I had to come check. Any ideas on how to get it added?
Have a great day!
Post a Comment