My sister's kidney function has been really low due to a recent illness. Today's appt. with the kidney specialist indicated that her function improved from 11 to 18 in just over two weeks. All glory and praise goes to God, who answered the prayers of so many people. Thank you, Lord!!! You are so good and faithful to those who trust in You!
2 comments:
That's wonderful news! :)
Maria!! thank you for commenting on my blog so that I could find you. I have been praying for your request for you sister since you posted it, but could not link back to you. I have been wondering if a donor was found and how your sister is doing. please email me and give me an update so that I know how to continue to pray for her!! sarawbowyerATmsnDOTcom
I will read down your blog and see if it is there. Oh, I can't tell you how happy I am to find you!!
Post a Comment