finds me prepping for our trip to Portland tomorrow! Unfortunately, we won't be able to meet Trish Bloom but I'll get to meet her sister, Diane, and that's the next best thing. Trish's daughter, Kim, delivered her first child, McKenna, 10 weeks premature this past weekend. Trish is doing the right thing and staying home to support Kim, Drew, and baby McKenna in her first week of life.
Michael woke up with a sore throat and cough so I took him in to the dr. He got a Z-pak of meds. and should be ok for the flight. Thank God it isn't any major illness to deal with.
I'm trying to figure out what books to take with me. Not sure if I want to take my laptop or not. The twins want me to take it so they can use the free wi-fi in the hotel at night.
I'm a bit apprehensive about Joe being home alone for five nights but he's 18 now and quite responsible. I've filled up the fridge and freezer and he should be just fine. I hope he remembers to feed the dog, water the plants, and lock the door. LOL
We had a nice weekend with family game night here last night. Two of Jose's sisters came with their families. We played Apples to Apples and had lots of laughs. By the time they left last night, we were worn out. But my house looks nice and clean for the week.
Well, off to pack and get organized. I don't know that I'll post from Portland but I may surprise myself and do so!
No comments:
Post a Comment