- A 4th of July BBQ with both sides of the family--nearly 40 people
- Visiting our friends, Sonny and Roxanne, and holding their newborn son, Madden James, while they ate the dinner I brought them
- Dinner with Tina at Wood Ranch Grill
- Breakfast with Terry at The Corner Bakery and seeing My Sister's Keeper
- Seeing The Proposal with Frances and lunch at Panda Express afterwards
- Making fruit & yogurt parfaits for my sons for breakfast
- Reading lots and lots
- Knitting even more
- Watching season one of The Tudors on DVD with my husband
- Painting Natalie's toes pink last weekend!
- Early morning quiet time to read my devotional and bible
- Watching Big Brother Season 11 kick off--go Brains!!!
- Having the time and motivation to cook more so hubby can stay out of the kitchen (I rarely cook during the school year)
- Dinner at BJ's with the family to celebrate the twins' straight As in their freshman year
I really hope I can be more disciplined about posting here! I love looking back and remembering special moments or everyday gratitudes that I would have forgotten if I hadn't shared it here.
No comments:
Post a Comment