It's been a very long time since I scrapped at home. That's all going to change today! I brought most of my stuff out of the closet and corners of our bedroom and set it up in the living room and dining room. I currently sit underneath the dining room fan at the table wondering where to begin with all the stuff and photos I have at my fingertips. I have a pretty good idea that I'm going to focus on more photos of Natalie today. I've got about 10 pages scrapped so far of her life. How sad is that? She'll be 5 years old on Friday! She loves to look at her scrapbook when she comes so I want to surprise her and add a bunch more pages. Time to search for all my cute pink papers and embellishments. I'm sure the pages will be simple in style but that's ok. As far as I know, Natalie doesn't read scrapping magazines and has no expectations of what the pages should or could look like.
As far as serving goes, the rest of the week I have the blessing of serving as a "seedlings" counselor at our Vacation Bible School. I volunteered to work in the nursery for infants to three year olds. Not sure what age I'll be working with, but I think it will be fun! I'll be serving tonight through Friday night from 5:30 to 8:30. I am so excited to see God working at our VBS and also to see the faith of these child grow in God.
So, it's a busy and fun day I've got planned. Everyone's hanging out at home trying to keep cool. Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment