Outside my window… is the bright sunshine and beautiful flowers in the backyard
I am thinking... about my twins' 15th birthdays tomorrow!
I am thankful for… a relatively painless wisdom tooth extraction and my husband's tender care of me and my sons' sweet concern
From the kitchen… will come baked goodies later this morning
I am wearing… my black with pink polka dots favorite summer nightie
I am creating… scrapbook pages later
I am going… to be more productive today than I was yesterday!
I am reading… The Help and Beth Moore's Believing God
I am hoping… to get to the store to buy a few things for the birthday boys
I am hearing… the TV in the living room and the gardener's mower outside
Around the house… Michael is watching TV, Joe and Matthew are asleep, and Jose went to get me pancakes for breakfast (he wanted to make them in his defense, but I was craving McDonald's pancakes. It's been years since I had them!)
One of my favorite things… is hugs and love from my husband and three teenage sons.
No comments:
Post a Comment